Saturday, February 12, 2011

A no-sew day

I haven't done any sewing today.
I've thought about it, though.
I've gone down to my sewing room and looked around, thinking...
But no actual sewing.

It's now after 10 pm, and I am tired, so I'll just leave you with a pic of Tabitha, for the following reasons:
  1. It's a cute pic.
  2. I have nothing new.
  3. I have some older pics, of quilty things, but those will require an explanation, and, quite frankly, I've left it too late in the day to write anything intelligent.
  4. It feels like ages since I've shared a cat pic.
My current wallpaper
What I've learned today:
I really really need to tidy my sewing room!

1 comment:

  1. I just stopped by to say hello. Love your quilts and cat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog!