Friday, January 27, 2012

Holiday Ribbon and a few new projects

I know I haven't checked in for a while, so here's another block from the Celebrate Christmas Quilt-along (which, incidentally, is over now, being waaay past xmas, but my quilt top is far from finished, so as far as I'm concerned, this is an ongoing project!)
It may not look very xmassy at first glance, but imagine a row of these blocks, and you'll get the picture. Especially if you use xmassy fabric, which I did not!
It's called Holiday Ribbon, designed by Ryan from Ryan Walsh Quilts. It was a nice, fast block to piece.

I'll be showing more of these on a hopefully regular basis, in between all the projects I'm signing up for this month:
The Block of the Month over at Craftsy
Project Quilting, over at Kim's Crafty Apple
The latest Round Robin over at Patchwork Posse
The Free Motion Quilt Challenge at SewCalGal
New Beginnings Mini Quilt Swap over at Quilting Gallery - you have to register for this by 1st February, so get in quick if you're interested!

I think that list is complete. If it isn't, I may just be taking on too much. There is after all only so much spare time a person can have!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog!