Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ode to Susannah

(or, A Lesson in The Importance of Perspective)

I chose fabrics for the blocks
I cut fabric for the blocks
I pieced the blocks
I matched the points
I pressed the blocks
I photographed the blocks
I put the blocks in my "completed blocks for BOMs and QALs of 2013" pile

I uploaded the photos
I edited the photos
I took another look at the cropped photos
Hey, they don't look alike -
What went wrong?






   










I retrieved the block
I unpicked the block
I restitched the block
I repressed the block
I rephotographed the block

I uploaded the photos
I sighed





Susannah is February's block for the Sisters' Ten BOM. Two blocks are made from the same pattern for each month. For more, check out the Flickr group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog!