Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Welcome to the future


I'm usually one of the last people to jump on the bandwagon with technology/fashion/anything at all really.

So it shouldn't be a surprise that I got my first smartphone only a couple of weeks ago.

Today, I learnt about QR Codes.




I won't go into it all here, except to say two things:

1. Google it or look up on Wikipedia if (like me) you do not what I am talking about. If you're interested at all, that is - if not, just smile politely and nod.

2. This technology is so cool!




I've seen a quilt made out of a design like this. I cannot remember where, just that it was on a blog somewhere.

How awesome would it be to have your very own personalised quilt, embedded with a message or website or whatever, that a phone can scan and read?

I think I'll add that to my One-Day-I'm-Definitely-Going-To-Do-That idea pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog!